Have you been in a funk the past few days, weeks, or months, and find yourself unable to get out? The great thing about living in your apartments in Rowlett is that there are lots of resources around you to help. You don’t have to suffer or stay in this low vibration mood alone.
Things I suggest you check out near your apartments in Rowlett to help you are the following:
• Look up local therapists and see which ones take your insurance plans
• Go to a local library and see if you can make use of any of the self-help books there
• Join an exercise group of some kind or even a local gym to help boost your serotonin and get you pumped about life again
• Get into the habit of journaling at a local coffee shop on a daily basis, that way you always know where you stand and are attuned to your emotions
• Go to a local park, put a blanket under a tree, and ask yourself some questions.
Are you sad because you’re alone? Too busy? Can’t find purpose in life? Try to do some soul-searching to find the roots of your sadness